So, you’ve finally gotten on-board with one of those big Action Network sponsored actions to do a list swap. Congratulations!
Action Network sponsored and co-sponsored actions are really easy to use, and can be a huge boost to your list growth efforts. Maybe you’ve teamed up with Daily Kos and gathered more than 100,000 signatures to Fire Ryan Zinke. Or maybe you and a few partners just got together and hosted your own mini-swap on a local issue.
No matter what, at the end of your campaign (or anytime it’s important) you need to down be able to find and report on your signers – both the ones you generated and the ‘shared’ names allotted to your group. Some key times to download or check on your list of signers might include:
- When you’re about to deliver the signatures to a decision maker.
- When there’s important news or an update you want to share with these supporters.
- At the end of the campaign when you want to invite those people to participate in the next action.
- Your boss or board want to know how it’s going.
- Any other time you need to download, report on, or just check out how your shared action is doing.
When you get there, you need to report on (and possibly download) these supporters. This quick training video from Drew will show you how: