Embed a SWF file in a WordPress post
You can easily add a Flash SWF file to a WordPress post using the Kimili plug-in. Here’s how:
1. Install the Kimili plug-in by clicking the Plugins link in your dashboard, searching for Kimili Flash Embed. Please note you must be logged in as an administrator to do this.
2. Upload the SWF file to a location on the internet. WordPress will not let you import SWF files, so you will need to use another server.
3. Copy the URL of the uploaded SWF file.
4. On the post where you want to place the SWF file, insert this code:
[kml_flashembed movie="/path/to/your/movie.swf" height="300" width="300" /]
5. Replace /path/to/your/movie.swf with the URL of the SWF file.
6. Change the height and width values from “300″ to their actual values.
7. Publish your post.
Have more questions or need help making this happen for your organization? Contact PowerThru today!
- You can make a Thunderclap! But should you?
- The little list that could – Environmental Action
- How can you grow your list using online advocacy?
- Are you in spam jail with Gmail & Hotmail? (And how to bust out)
- PowerTools apps to extend Salsa